Yesterday, Nathanja came to my place during the day. Firstly we took a walk with my dog, then sat on the balcony eating chips, but it got very hot after a while sitting in the sun so we went inside again. We had lunch, then just sat and talked and played some piano.
In the evening I went with some people to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Honestly, that movie was total crap. I thought it was boring and stupid and although Johnny Depp is real eye candy, everything else sucked, including Penelope Cruz. But that's just my opinion. But it was fun hanging out with those people, they were mostly fourth graders and I didn't know them that well until then. But they were all really nice and we had fun! I took the train home at midnight and for some strange reason already woke up this morning at 7.30!

No comments:
Post a Comment